In this episode we discuss:
- The difference between antimicrobial fibers and undigestible fibers and how including antimicrobial fiber can be more beneficial to your gut health which relates to your metabolism.
- The benefits of the daily raw carrot salad
- The components of the raw carrot salad and the role they play in the digestive system
- How the carrot salad aids in hormonal balance, detoxification and improving digestion.
- Steps to begin making the raw carrot salad and how to use it.
BENEFITS OF A DAILY CARROT SALAD INCLUDE:
- Aids the liver in the detoxification process by carrying the toxins away via the carrot fiber
- Stimulates the digestion
- Increases thyroid hormone conversion
- Decreases stress hormones; adrenaline and cortisol, as well as, aldosterone and serotonin
- Relieves premenstrual symptoms
- Contains an indigestible fiber that's antimicrobial and antibacterial which pull out endotoxins (bad bacteria) in the gut. Making your gut flora a much healthier place.
- When you cut your carrot lengthwise (even after you chew it) you get the benefit of it pulling out endotoxin much more effectively and lower in the digestive tract.
- The raw carrot is effective at detoxing excess estrogen in the gut and prevent estrogen from getting reabsorbed in the gut, thus creating hormonal balance.
- Eat your carrot salad between meals, between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner.
- Less bloating, PMS and digestive distress
BENEFITS OF ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS OF THE DAILY CARROT SALAD
The coconut oil or olive oil aids in offsetting the unsaturated fat in the carrot as well as stimulates the metabolism by lowering your requirement for vitamin E, suppressing bacterial overgrowth and healing the intestinal wall.
The vinegar aids in digestion and stimulating HCL.
- The salt aids in keeping adrenaline, aldosterone and serotonin levels down, stimulates the bowel, provides minerals your body needs, increases metabolism, maintains a healthy blood sugar and makes your salad taste better.