This episode is brought to you by:
Artist Credit: Anna Fischer
What does femininity mean and how do we express it in a healthy way? I've found you can't express healthy feminine without the balance of the masculine. In this episode we discuss the importance of discovering self, self awareness, defining your values, boundary setting and how this plays a role in the relationship dynamic between men and women.
Writer, podcaster, yoga instructor and location independent entrepreneur, Anna Rova is the founder of Girlskill – an online media platform, publication and podcast empowering women to live a life of freedom, joy and creativity.
Anna loves being on stage sharing her knowledge on relationship dynamics, feminine/masculine energy and the power. Born and raised in Eastern Europe, she's on a mission to redefine female success and femininity. She believes in creating a thriving community of conscious and awakened women through providing inspiration, tools and resources that will help us all build a better, more sustainable world. She had also founded ManInside Show – a podcast about men where she’s interviewed John Gray – best selling author of “Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.”
Together with her husband, Anna has travelled the world being on the road full-time writing her personal blog, recording podcast episodes with incredible women for the Girlskill Podcast, practicing yoga and spreading love and positivity.
My takeaways from this episode were:
- Success and what it means to be a woman today
- How we've become disconnected from our femininity and how we can re-connect with it to create balance and better relationships.
- What does femininity mean?
- Reconnecting with your creativity to create flow in your life.
- How men play an important role in this.
- Embracing and accepting our differences to find healing and balance
- Letting go of proving and defending
- How travel has expanded Anna'a experience of life helping her learn more about herself.
- Understanding men
- Understanding women
Meaning we as women can do anything we want and get anything we want but we don't necessarily have to use the same tools and the same behaviours as men to get there.
The first step for women is to...
- Exploring that side of yourself and embracing these kinds of skills (connecting with creativity, the flow, your energy, connecting with our body)
- Quit proving, competing and defending
- Understanding men - regaining trust in men
- Observing and reflecting on what you attract
Meaning... what is ok, what are your values and boundaries? If you're not feeling ok with a situation then consequences need to follow. Men are testing your boundaries as a woman, which is natural. Since boundaries are different for every woman, the first question to ask yourself are...
What are my boundaries? What are my values?
What do you like to do? What do you want to do?
Connect with Anna:
Girlskill Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/girlskillofficial/
Girlskill Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/girlskillofficial/
Anna Rova on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annarova
Anna Rova on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wanderova/
Anna Rova on Medium: https://medium.com/@annarova