Paul Chek is an internationally-renowned expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology.
For over thirty two years, Paul’s unique, holistic approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of countless people worldwide – many of his clients, his students and their clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional approaches have consistently failed.
Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA and the P~P~S Success Mastery Coaching Program.
In this episode:
From an early age, Paul was grounded in the principles of how a farm works and the principles of yoga and self realization. He applied these principles to his teachings in the health and wellness realm.
Paul has pioneered many changes in the health and fitness industries, including the bringing the swiss ball into a gym setting and the concept of food intolerant testing and food intolerance leading to many other illnesses. He also pioneered the organic food movement as well as bringing a spiritual and emotional aspect into the wellness equation. He developed his own patented corrective exercise assessment equipment.
- There is consciousness that exists within the construct we call a body.
- Emotions and how powerful they can be when driving us towards certain decisions.
- Our culture is still worshiping their body like they would worship their car and Paul explains the problem with this.
- Paul shares his own journey about how going through his own midlife crisis lead to connecting deeply with his own creativity.
- Realizing that your emotions are a source of information and not a judgment is profound.
- Balancing your Yin and Yang energy. Paul explains that yin is expansive and pulls in resources and yang energy segments and divides power. He discusses how these two energies work together for optimal health as well as where they become out of balance.
- When psychedelics are a good idea and when they're not. Paul says...If you can't handle your life without drugs of any type adding drugs is going to complicate things significantly. The development of the ego must happen first.
- To be a whole person means first you have to be a person. You need to grow into being yourself. This requires developing the ego first.
- The importance and magnitude of connecting to the beauty and power of being a women.